If you are looking for a speaker with passion, deep knowledge of the information management and library sectors and a drive to help others. Then you've found her.
I have spoken at a number of conferences and professional development events such as:
- The Australian Library and Information Association, New Librarian Symposium.
- Numerous Australian Library and Information Association, Student and New Graduate Group events.
- The Online Computer Library Center Conference.
- A Museums Galleries Australia webinar.
I also host my own YouTube Channel where I share advice on improving your online presence, digital marketing and job hunting.
What you get
I can talk about anything library-related, but I specialise in:
- Best practices for managing your online presence
- Social media and Video marketing
- How to boost your SEO game
- Setting up content schedules and tips on how to fill it
- A clear road map for creating and raising brand awareness
- Good design and how to make it yourself
- Job hunting tips and tricks
- A guide for presenting at conferences
If you’re interested in having me speak at your next event, fill in the form and I look forward to working with you!